RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Thank You

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LIME Anime Forums Forum Index » Current Fansubs » Fighting Beauty Wulong View previous topic
View next topic
Thank You
ceckert007
n00b

Post Thank You Reply with quote
Thank you very much for continuing to work on this project. Hopefully I will be able to see more episodes soon. Laughing

And I hope you pick up the second season also as soon as you get the first one finished.
Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:00 am View user's profile Send private message
Mc-Taz
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for the appreciation.
Sadly I do have to inform you that it's been stated previously that we will most likely not continue with the 2nd season. The first season, as it is, is already causing enough trouble for the staff. Lime himself has gone on the record saying he has no interest in continuing beyond the first season. (~26 episodes is a lot of work for us, and ~52 just might kill us.) Neutral
Sorry, but hopefully some other group will pick up at the 2nd season! Very Happy (Or you could start looking for staff now and start your own group to sub it!) Laughing I can see it now... "Wulong-Fansubs" Go, go, go! Smile
Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:00 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Riza|Hawkeye
Retired Founder

Post Reply with quote
depending on whether i can get a team to specifically do wulong rebirth, we arent doing it

Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mc-Taz
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Yea, it would take a dedicated stand-alone team to take care of the second season. Wink
Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:47 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ceckert007
n00b

Post Reply with quote
Well; Thank you for the replies. But since I am just a hardware junkie the only thing that I would be good at is seeding and QC. I will still enjoy the subs that you are doing. Laughing
Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
typhoon
Maybe A Spammer

Location: Iowa....middle of the west....they call it the MidWest :P

Post Reply with quote
i have downloaded them all now and will enjoy them til the end....thanks LIME subbers....yer the best Wink

typhoon

Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:57 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LIME Anime Forums Forum Index » Current Fansubs » Fighting Beauty Wulong All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: