RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Episode 1 *Discussion*
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LIME Anime Forums Forum Index » Current Fansubs » Fighting Beauty Wulong View previous topic
View next topic
Episode 1 *Discussion*
xess
Limey Lover

Post Episode 1 *Discussion* Reply with quote
Well, episode 1 is finally out. Our subs aren't perfect, nor do we claim them to be, but I guess they get the point across.

Anyways, this show is about this girl called Mao Lan schooled in the art of Mao Chinese Kempo, some kinda kick boxing style martial art. Her grandfather is Mao Hun, master of the former Mao school. He migrated from China and opened a public bath house in Japan. The whereabouts of the father and mother are not known to Mao Lan.

The other characters in the show include Xao(or Cao) Ling Shen and Ooga Makio who want to be diciples of the Mao Kempo. Ling Shen wishes to restore the name of her family and Ooga just wants to stop being worthless.

And well, they fight alot. I don't really get the story myself.
Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:03 am View user's profile Send private message
halo1322
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Just watched the 1st episode.... Daaaaamn! That is one ass kickin' babe... Wink At least she didn't "demolish" the old geezers at the bath... Laughing

I like this one a lot... lots of gratuitous violence and great bodily harm... Oh yeah!! Cool

Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:15 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kemuri-_9
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Don't forget everyone's favorite ecchi elements!

Folding@Home Stats
Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:49 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Fire Leaves
Screen Writer

Post Reply with quote
I'm going to check this one out Razz

Just got back and dl it right now.
Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
halo1322
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
kemuri-_9 wrote:
Don't forget everyone's favorite ecchi elements!

How true kemuri... Wink Especially the panty flash shot in the alley fight and the whole bath house sequence... Very Happy

Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VoodooMustDie
n00b

Post Reply with quote
OMG! I only watched the opening and it's already great! I love you guys for this. Only issue I have is with the quality, but that won't stop me from watching, i hope you guys release the rest pretty soon. Now back to watching Ep. 1.
Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:29 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
willxzero
n00b

Post Reply with quote
I think it's great that you guys are picking up the series. I saw the first episode and like what I saw. Continue doing a great job!
Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:26 am View user's profile Send private message
rayne04
Limey Lover

Post Reply with quote
From the description on anidb i didnt think it was going to be any good but im glad i watched it its great. would love to see more of it
Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:20 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fire Leaves
Screen Writer

Post Reply with quote
First impression i thought it going be street figher type style but i was wrong.

Great martial arts, comedy and ecchi anime.

Did she do a special fireball attack?
Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
halo1322
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
No fireball that I remember, more like she concentrated the air and energy around her just before the strike ... I think... Very Happy

Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ueki
Über Cool Fool

Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Planet Earth, Solar system, Universe, Palm of my hand!

Post Reply with quote
Yeah something like that, but i like the goal of the mao style martial art : annihilate the ennemy, and the ecchi. I just hope that this serie will continue to be more amusing and not detoriate itself like others serie. Wink Wink

Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
halo1322
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I like the way she keeps getting attacked by the "wierd" guys without warning... many ecchi opportunities are forseen my friend... Very Happy

Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fire Leaves
Screen Writer

Post Reply with quote
Well it ur type of anime halo1322 Smile

Yes it also my type of anime. Bring the fight scene out and add some funny moments Cool

Oh, some ecchi as well.
Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Ueki
Über Cool Fool

Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Planet Earth, Solar system, Universe, Palm of my hand!

Post Reply with quote
Shuuuuu!!!! Don't talk about a thing of ep2 have to be subbed, this will take much more time for this ep to be out because you attract the angry of LIME GOD!!!!

Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kemuri-_9
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRR!

Now we shall take longer because people are asking us to work, work is bad, myes...

Folding@Home Stats
Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LIME Anime Forums Forum Index » Current Fansubs » Fighting Beauty Wulong All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: