RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
DearS last 3 Eps with broken Subtitle

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LIME Anime Forums Forum Index » Need Help? View previous topic
View next topic
DearS last 3 Eps with broken Subtitle
ashtray
n00b

Post DearS last 3 Eps with broken Subtitle Reply with quote
Hi there,
recently I lend some of my Animes to a friend.
But he has got some problems with the last 3 Eps of DearS, there are no Subtitles shown.
I've watched those Eps and I've got the same problem. I can't remember if I had the same problem back then.(downloaded it some time ago)

Maybe you could help me.
Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
DreadWingKnight
Lime-Anime's n00b Destroyer

Post Reply with quote
What media player are you using?

Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
halo1322
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
It could be something as simple as making sure you have the subtitles selected or you may need to update your DirectVobSub filter.

If you are using VLC or CCCP I can't help you as we don't support either of those, but if you are using Zoomplayer or MPC updating your sub rendering filter usually corrects the problem.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ashtray
n00b

Post Reply with quote
Wow that was fast, I didn't expect any answer today ^^
I've downloaded the newest Version of DirectVobSub and I'll try it with the new version later.
And I'm using Windows Media Player Classic right now.
Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Saoen
LIME-Anime Staff Swiss Army Knife

Post Reply with quote
We tend to troll the forums, so fast responses are usually the norm with us.

~Reducing the Population one bounty at a time with Lucky star OP on repeat~
Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ashtray
n00b

Post Reply with quote
Saoen wrote:
We tend to troll the forums, so fast responses are usually the norm with us.

Hehe =)

Ok, I've updated DirectVobSub to the latest version(and checked after starting those episodes if the Option for Subtitles is on in the ffdshow video decoder configuration menu) but no change at all.
No wait, there was a change, before I updated the DirectVobSub there was allways a subtitle fragment from the Intro, even after skiping some time this fragment never vanished. The Intro subtiles were not shown bt at the end of the Intro it poped up.

Ah and thanks so far ^^ didn't expected trolls here Wink hehe just jokin
Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:16 am View user's profile Send private message
DreadWingKnight
Lime-Anime's n00b Destroyer

Post Reply with quote
What display output type do you have selected for directshow?
Why are you calling it "Windows media player classic" when it's "media player classic"?

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
kemuri-_9
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
there's two subtitle streams as well.
the second subtitle stream is the one that has all the subtitles, the first is just the Opening and Ending songs + signs (if any)

Folding@Home Stats
Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:12 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ashtray
n00b

Post Reply with quote
If I remember correct a few years ago it was called Windows Media Player Classic, but like Windows Commander they had to rename it and it still looks like the old WMP Wink
And you can call me stupid now, kemuri-_9, in the 'new' menu of DirectVobSub I could select an other subtitle stream and now I can see the light :p , I didn't thought about that after installing the new version since I tryed that with my old codec.
Thx you guys and sry for the trouble
Ah and by the way, awesome work so far to the LIME crew.
cya
Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:09 am View user's profile Send private message
superman7
n00b

Post Reply with quote
I've downloaded the newest Version of DirectVobSub and I'll try it with the new version later.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:54 am View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LIME Anime Forums Forum Index » Need Help? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: