RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Episode 04

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LIME Anime Forums Forum Index » Current Fansubs » Fighting Beauty Wulong View previous topic
View next topic
Episode 04
Selius
n00b

Post Episode 04 Reply with quote
Thanks again for subbing the series. Smile

This was a fairly .. crappy.. episode imo. I really wanted to see Mao kick the crap out of Shimoda >_>

Hopefully the next one will be more interesting, the first 3 were great.
Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riza|Hawkeye
Retired Founder

Post Reply with quote
if this is how you feel about the series, then you will really start enjoying around ep 6 or 7

Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
halo1322
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I liked this one especially the introduction of Megumi, I think we'll see more suprises out of her when she and Lan get to Prime Mat. Just a prediction... Cool

You've got to admit there's just something about a busty teen-ager in a skimpy costume bouncing around the squared circle... Wink Laughing

Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:57 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CyclopsSlayer
Slightly Dedicated

Post Reply with quote
While I like the series so far, this episode was weak... I just hope it isn't telegraphing the sterotypical DBZ style combat 'must get ass kicked for 5 episodes before I remember I can fight back' combat style.
Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:00 am View user's profile Send private message
halo1322
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
CyclopsSlayer wrote:
While I like the series so far, this episode was weak... I just hope it isn't telegraphing the sterotypical DBZ style combat 'must get ass kicked for 5 episodes before I remember I can fight back' combat style.

Nah... Lan gave a brief demonstration of her strength in this one, we'll get to see more in the next episode when the can of whuupass gets opened a little bit more. But I don't think that she'll be kicking the crap out of the "Pink Tiger" she's already demonstrated that she could have dropped her whenever she wanted to... no... someone else is going to piss Lan off and get pummeled into the Stone Age... Cool (Just a guess... Razz )

Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:47 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LIME Anime Forums Forum Index » Current Fansubs » Fighting Beauty Wulong All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: