RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Gaming ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic    LIME Anime Forums Forum Index » General Chat View previous topic
View next topic
Gaming ?
Kinsem
n00b

Post Reply with quote
I have a functioning SNES that I still play as well as a PSX, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, GameCube, my PC, Nintendo DS, GBA, and there is even a functioning N64 in the house some where. Most of my consul games are RPGs and I have way to many to list but if you are interested in what I own you can find them on my IGN profile by searching for me there.

Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:13 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mysteryman2000
n00b

Post Reply with quote
I used to have a SNES, sold it to game stop right before they didn't take them anymore. I have A GBA, PSone, PS2, and two Sega Genesis. I have a ton of games. The PSone was a great idea to hold onto, because now I know how to play PSone game rips while I wait to get the real game itself.
Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:46 am View user's profile Send private message
halo1322
Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Wow... I thought this post was dead.....

Ok... it gets a 30 day stay of execution... Twisted Evil

Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ueki
Über Cool Fool

Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Planet Earth, Solar system, Universe, Palm of my hand!

Post Reply with quote
LOL!!!

I read a little of my past comment and discussion on this forum and decide to update myself.

I'm now a WII OTAKU. HOURRAY FOR WII! SCREW XBOX and MICROSOFT!

Still don't have a ps3, but getting one this year and Disgaea 3/Valkyria Chronicle will come with it without delay. I just got for my birthday (4th march) Guitar Hero World Tour band kit on wii. I have so much fun singing, drumming and still with the guitar.

To my collection, I add some rare title like Tales of Destiny 2 (finally) and all Atelier Iris (1-2-3) on ps2. Even thought those games are not considered yet like classical, I believe those are incredible rpg games combined with alchemist system. It's bring you back to old time when rpg games wasn't all about graphic and innovation. You got fun with classic old rpg games style in his own style (Atelier Iris style).

I'm keeping myself in great shape with the Wii Fit. for people who wasn't sure if you should buy it. It's great and incredible. It's fun and work really well, if you work out 1 time a day or more. The only back side, you can only enter 8 mii at the same time. But seeing your friends or family getting so big is so fun. Seeing how old the wii fit give them after some time based on their weigh, ability and BMI is really funny. A great choice to buy and some games with the wii board will be compatible will comes out. Already one out which you play with your ass. Rayman Raving Rabbit 2.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
charliewatson
Still a n00b

Post comments Reply with quote
Wow it seems to me a great topic here
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:08 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sethris
n00b

Post Reply with quote
I've been playing a lot of World Of Warcraft since the BFA expansion was released. Any other old school WoW players in the community? We should group up and do stuff together. I'm on the Alliance side.
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:37 am View user's profile Send private message
Vincent
n00b

Post Reply with quote
Ive been a long time gamer my self, been playing for almost 20 years now.
Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    LIME Anime Forums Forum Index » General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: