RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Your Favorite Quotes? (Anime Or Otherwise)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Reply to topic    LIME Anime Forums Forum Index » General Chat View previous topic
View next topic
Your Favorite Quotes? (Anime Or Otherwise)
Sollaf
n00b

Post Reply with quote
"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire." - Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
"I just love the smell of C4 in the morning"
"Listen up numbskull, if Kasumi isn't back by dinnertime, we're gonna have to eat Akane's cooking, and if we do that, man oh man we're gonna wish we were lost at sea! "- Ranma
"Lupin! Don't you dare die before I get to arrest you!"
"This is a treasure for all mankind. Too big for my pocket, anyway." Lupin III
"My right hand is the judgement of god!" Full Metal Alchemist
"What a letdown, Kurosaki-san. A real letdown. After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, 'I'm afraid of getting cut.' When you attack, 'I'm afraid of cutting someone.' Even when you try to protect someone, 'I'm afraid of letting them die.' Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. That's not it. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?" - Urahara Kisuke (Bleach)
"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call." - Vash introducing himself to Wolfwood (Trigun)
"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - Knives (Trigun)
"My name is VASH THE STAMPEDE!! Forgive the lack of warning, but it's time for my daily massacre! If you do not believe I am the real thing, take a good look at me and start freaking out!!" - Vash (Trigun)
"There are three things I hate the most: Kids, pets, & women with additude. So tell me, why do we have all of them packed into our ship!?" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
"Thou Shalt not Kill! What the hell kind of a churchman are you!?" - Vash [talking to Wolfwood] (Trigun)
"Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La dee da dee dide, genocide. La dee da dee dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time." - Vash (Trigun)
How could I forget? He's into dead girls!" - Kagome (Inuyasha)
"Goku! I'd rather die than fuse with you! But Vegeta, we're already dead!" - Goku and Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
"War is cruel, the cruller it is, the sooner it will be over"- Sherman

Just a few

Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Saoen
LIME-Anime Staff Swiss Army Knife

Post Reply with quote
Sollaf wrote:
"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire." - Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
"I just love the smell of C4 in the morning"
"Listen up numbskull, if Kasumi isn't back by dinnertime, we're gonna have to eat Akane's cooking, and if we do that, man oh man we're gonna wish we were lost at sea! "- Ranma
"Lupin! Don't you dare die before I get to arrest you!"
"This is a treasure for all mankind. Too big for my pocket, anyway." Lupin III
"My right hand is the judgement of god!" Full Metal Alchemist
"What a letdown, Kurosaki-san. A real letdown. After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, 'I'm afraid of getting cut.' When you attack, 'I'm afraid of cutting someone.' Even when you try to protect someone, 'I'm afraid of letting them die.' Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. That's not it. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?" - Urahara Kisuke (Bleach)
"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call." - Vash introducing himself to Wolfwood (Trigun)
"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - Knives (Trigun)
"My name is VASH THE STAMPEDE!! Forgive the lack of warning, but it's time for my daily massacre! If you do not believe I am the real thing, take a good look at me and start freaking out!!" - Vash (Trigun)
"There are three things I hate the most: Kids, pets, & women with additude. So tell me, why do we have all of them packed into our ship!?" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
"Thou Shalt not Kill! What the hell kind of a churchman are you!?" - Vash [talking to Wolfwood] (Trigun)
"Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La dee da dee dide, genocide. La dee da dee dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time." - Vash (Trigun)
How could I forget? He's into dead girls!" - Kagome (Inuyasha)
"Goku! I'd rather die than fuse with you! But Vegeta, we're already dead!" - Goku and Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
"War is cruel, the cruller it is, the sooner it will be over"- Sherman

Just a few

Always a classic

~Reducing the Population one bounty at a time with Lucky star OP on repeat~
Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ueki
Über Cool Fool

Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Planet Earth, Solar system, Universe, Palm of my hand!

Post Reply with quote
Ok, now i will not kill anymore, the next time i want to kill someone, i will have a gum. Hey leela, its a cool car, perfect for a not cute girl like you. Do you have some gun. No? - Leela (Futurama)

I'm not allowed to sing, court order! - Bender (Futurama)

I thought for a moment he would have found the key. What? you put them into your ass? I didn't have any pocket to put them away.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:19 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Neostar
Otaku

Post Reply with quote
Knowledge is of two kinds: we know a subject ourselves, or we know where we
can find information upon it. (Samuel Johnson)

ippiki okami
Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
redroster157
n00b

Post Reply with quote
lol mine is "remember the past, live in the present, do not fear the future"
Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
flaxon
n00b

Post Reply with quote
Well, there are a ton of quotes that I like, both from anime and from a myriad of other sources, but because I watched Ghost in the Shell SAC recently, there's one in particular that I have on my mind lately.

"Sorry pal, I hacked your eyes." *Blam*
Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:55 am View user's profile Send private message
Ueki
Über Cool Fool

Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Planet Earth, Solar system, Universe, Palm of my hand!

Post Reply with quote
Check this out, this quote is from someone i know who always say that :

"Hey what are you doing, get the f*** off!"

That always happen when i interrupt him while he's in the bathroom. LOL

I really have a passion of teasing this guy...

Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Saoen
LIME-Anime Staff Swiss Army Knife

Post Reply with quote
Sounds kinky if you ask me Laughing

~Reducing the Population one bounty at a time with Lucky star OP on repeat~
Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fast-Debrid
n00b

Post Re: Your Favorite Quotes? (Anime Or Otherwise) Reply with quote
Haruhi Suzumiya wrote:
What are your favorite quotes?

Do you prefer quotes from literature? Anime? Internet? History? Television? Music? Something you made up or heard someone say? Micellanious?

I usually get mine from TV, movies, books and sometimes, even from anime.

Here are some.:

Akira

The future is not a straight line. There are many different pathways. We must try to decide that future for ourselves. (Kiyoko)

Air TV

My child, listen carefully. The story that I'm about to tell you is very important. It is a long, long story of a journey that will be passed down from parent to child endlessly, starting now. (A disembodied female voice speak while a view of the sky is shown)

If you want to be a bender, you have to let go of the fear. (Aang)

Berserk

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will. (Narrator)

Bleach

I'm not Superman. So I can't say anything big like I'll protect everyone on Earth. I'm not a modest guy who will say it's enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle either. I want to protect... a mountain-load of people. (Ichigo)

http://fast-debrid.com
Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
NickolasPolt
n00b

Post Reply with quote
halo1322 wrote:
"Fail to learn from history and you are doomed to repeat it."

Although I think my signature says it best.... Wink

I think that is one of the best quotes of all time!

Thu May 25, 2017 5:32 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    LIME Anime Forums Forum Index » General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: